Making your changes live
In order to make the changes you've made to your theme "live" on the web, you must:
- Add, commit and push your changes to your repository on Bitbucket via Git.
- Log in to CleanSlate and go to your site.
- Make sure your theme is selected in Manage > Settings > Theme.
- Hit the "Sync Theme" button in the top utility bar.
- View your theme in production to see your changes. Nice work!
- NOTE: If you don't see your changes, you might be looking at a cached version of that page. See our documentation on Caching for how to bypass the cache and see your changes immediately.
I can't see the "Sync Theme" button. What gives?
If you can't see the Sync Theme button, it's because you're not set up with the role of "Designer" in the system. Email us using the address below and we'll get you squared away.
Last updated on February 10, 2020.
We welcome all questions, feedback and bug reports. If you're having an issue, we usually need the following information:
- A brief description of the issue
- A link to the page where you saw the issue
- Screenshots that illustrate the problem - How do I take a screenshot?