Making your changes live
In order to make the changes you've made to your theme "live" on the web, you must:
- Add, commit and push your changes to your repository on Bitbucket.
- Log in to CleanSlate and go to your site.
- Make sure your theme is selected in the site settings.
- Hit the "Sync Theme" button in the top utility bar.
- View your theme in production to see your changes. Nice work!
I can't see the "Sync Theme" button. What gives?
If you can't see the Sync Theme button, it's because you're not set up with the role of "Designer" in the system. Email us and we'll get you squared away.
Last updated on June 15, 2018.
We welcome all questions, feedback and bug reports. If you're having an issue, we usually need the following information:
- A brief description of the issue
- A link to the page where you saw the issue
- Screenshots that illustrate the problem - How do I take a screenshot?