The CleanSlate Toolkit boilerplate
We have a boilerplate for CleanSlate themes called the CleanSlate Toolkit. It's a bare-bones boilerplate with the following features:
- HTML5 Ready
- Fluid and mobile first using the Fluid Mobile First Skeleton Grid
- Compatible with all of the browsers that we support.
- Includes WVU's global stylesheet which has Normalize.css, basic print styles, WVU's global masthead, footer, and our brand's typography baked right in.
- Built with progressive enhancement in mind.
- Placeholder CSS Media Queries (if you need them)
config.ymlfiles specifically for CleanSlate.
- and much more.
We strongly recommend you use this as a starting point for your CleanSlate projects or at least use it as a base template for your own CleanSlate boilerplate.
Last updated on October 31, 2014.
We welcome all questions, feedback and bug reports. If you're having an issue, we usually need the following information:
- A brief description of the issue
- A link to the page where you saw the issue
- Screenshots that illustrate the problem - How do I take a screenshot?