The CleanSlate Toolkit boilerplate
We have a boilerplate for CleanSlate themes called the CleanSlate Toolkit. It's a bare-bones boilerplate with the following features:
- HTML5 Ready
- Fluid and mobile first using the Fluid Mobile First Skeleton Grid
- Compatible with all of the browsers that we support.
- Includes WVU's global stylesheet which has Normalize.css, basic print styles, WVU's global masthead, footer, and our brand's typography baked right in.
- Built with progressive enhancement in mind.
- Placeholder CSS Media Queries (if you need them)
config.ymlfiles specifically for CleanSlate.
- and much more.
We recommend you use this as a starting point for learning CleanSlate themes.
Once you're comfortable with creating themes in CleanSlate, you should check out our more advanced themes:
Last updated on July 18, 2019.
We welcome all questions, feedback and bug reports. If you're having an issue, we usually need the following information:
- A brief description of the issue
- A link to the page where you saw the issue
- Screenshots that illustrate the problem - How do I take a screenshot?