- Sign in to Twitter.
- Go to your Settings and select "Widgets" from the menu on the left.
- Click the "Create new" button.
- Insert a twitter username (tweets have to be public).
- Configure timeline options.
- Click "Create widget" button and then copy widget embed code.
Add Widget to Page
In CleanSlate, go to the page where you want to add a Twitter timeline.
- Click the "Snippets" button on the top toolbar. The "Snippet Panel" should appear on the right.
- Drag the "Twitter" snippet from the panel onto an editable region of your page. The "Snippet Options" window should open.
Paste your Twitter embed code in the "Snippet Options" box and click "Insert Snippet" button.
Hit "Publish" and refresh, then select "View" or "View in New tab" from the top toolbar to see timeline on your page.
Last updated on February 1, 2016.
We welcome all questions, feedback and bug reports. If you're having an issue, we usually need the following information:
- A brief description of the issue
- A link to the page where you saw the issue
- Screenshots that illustrate the problem - How do I take a screenshot?