- Administrators - have full access and can add and approve users.
- Publishers - can publish content but they cannot perform administrative tasks, such as changing site settings.
- Writers - can perform basic tasks, such as writing content, but they cannot publish content.
Add a New Member
- Select the green 'Add Member' button.
- Select a user from the drop-down menu.
- Select which type of role you want to apply to the user.
- Select 'Add Member' to officially add the new member.
Editing Membership Roles
- Select this button [ ] to the right of the user you wish to change.
- Select the checkbox next to the desired membership role.
- Select the option to 'Update Membership' once finished.
- Select this button [ ] , to the right of the user you wish to remove.
Sending a user an e-mail
- Select this button [ ] , to the right of the user you wish to affect.
- Select to send an e-mail to the member.
Last updated on January 6, 2017.
We welcome all questions, feedback and bug reports. If you're having an issue, we usually need the following information:
- A brief description of the issue
- A link to the page where you saw the issue
- Screenshots that illustrate the problem - How do I take a screenshot?