Administrators have access to manage site settings under Manage > Settings.
- To change the settings of the fields 'theme', 'status', 'default page', 'owner'
or 'primary domain':
- Select the field.
- Make a selection from the drop-down menu.
- Google Analytics Code
- Typically, the Google Analytics Code will be provided for your site in the production stage, before the site goes live. If you need an analytics code, contact a professional technologist at UR Web to help get one set up.
In the CSS tab, start typing in your Custom CSS rules to include in all pages, if desired.
Last updated on January 6, 2017.
We welcome all questions, feedback and bug reports. If you're having an issue, we usually need the following information:
- A brief description of the issue
- A link to the page where you saw the issue
- Screenshots that illustrate the problem - How do I take a screenshot?