The Calendar Event feed uses a URL generated from your account on calendar.wvu.edu.
Paste your calendar url into the Calendar URL field.
To get your calendar URL:
- Log in to calendar.wvu.edu
- Go to Manage > Settings (gear icon in upper-right corner) > Sharing > + Add new share
- Give your feed a name
- Under Type, select XML
- Select a Date Range
- Select your category
- Provide a "No Events Message"
- Select number of events
- Click "Save and get code"
- Scroll to the bottom of the new page, copy the code in the Script box. It will give you something like this: https://calendar.wvu.edu/page/xml/?id=634b67c6-0848-4f7c-b81e-e1f000c6d40f
- Choose whether or not to include an HTML element ID to be assigned to the snippet container.
- Choose whether or not to insert a space separated list of CSS classes to assign to the snippet container.
Last updated on September 7, 2016.
We welcome all questions, feedback and bug reports. If you're having an issue, we usually need the following information:
- A brief description of the issue
- A link to the page where you saw the issue
- Screenshots that illustrate the problem - How do I take a screenshot?