Edit a Page
This section explains how to edit page contents or edit a page's properties.
Edit Page Contents
- Under the "Pages" tab, hover over the page you want to edit.
- Click on the page title to open your page and start editing.
- To open your page in a new tab, select the option to "Edit in New Tab".
- The dotted boxes signify the areas where you can enter new content or edit existing content. Click on one of the regions to enable editing.
- Once an editable region is selected, you have the option to type into the region directly or to select an option from the top toolbar.
- When finished, either select "Save" or "Publish" to keep your changes.
- Save - The "Save" option only saves the changes you've made in draft, but won't affect the live version or display on the web.
- Publish - The "Publish" option will both save and display live when your site is viewed on the web.
Edit Page Properties
- Under the Pages tab, hover over the page you want to edit.
- Select the "Properties" option/link from the menu.
- Edit the desired properties.
- Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the "Edit page properties" window when finished.
(This HOW-TO assumes you have the appropriate permissions to edit a page.)
Last updated on August 16, 2016.
We welcome all questions, feedback and bug reports. If you're having an issue, we usually need the following information:
- A brief description of the issue
- A link to the page where you saw the issue
- Screenshots that illustrate the problem - How do I take a screenshot?