How to make a blog post
To create a blog post
Find the parent page you want the article to exist in and click "Add Child Page." Choose "Blog Article:"
- Name your post and choose the Permalink URL. Generally you should try to make it as small as possible without losing context.
- Fill it with awesome content.
- Hit publish and your post will show up on the Blog Index page.
Note: If you want to change the time or date of the blog's publishing, edit the information in the Published On field in your blog article's page Properties.
Last updated on November 3, 2014.
We welcome all questions, feedback and bug reports. If you're having an issue, we usually need the following information:
- A brief description of the issue
- A link to the page where you saw the issue
- Screenshots that illustrate the problem - How do I take a screenshot?