How to make a blog
Making a blog
- On Pages, click on the "Create Page" green button.
- Name your page and create a Permalink URL.
Choose the "Blog Index" template.
- Click the "Save" button.
Note 1: Do NOT change a blog index page into a content page or vice versa! Bad things will happen to your content!
Note 2: In blog templates, only the first two paragraphs of the blog get pulled by default. If you want to pull more than the first two, talk to your college's designer or professional technologist.
Last updated on August 16, 2016.
We welcome all questions, feedback and bug reports. If you're having an issue, we usually need the following information:
- A brief description of the issue
- A link to the page where you saw the issue
- Screenshots that illustrate the problem - How do I take a screenshot?