The dashboard is where you can create, search and edit websites you have access to.
Finding Your Site:
- Type the name of your site or part of the name into the bar with the words "Filter sites by name."
- Your site, or a list of sites containing the name of your site, should appear in the list.
- You can further filter the site list by clicking one of the options underneath
the search bar:
- Development - only displays websites currently being developed.
- Live - only displays websites that are viewable from the WVU website.
- Archived - displays older sites that have, typically, been replaced by a newer version.
- All - displays all websites currently hosted on CleanSlate.
To Edit Pages, Upload Files, see an Overview or Change Settings:
- Hover over the name of the website. A bar with links will appear just below the cursor.
- Click on the pathway of your choice.
Extra tips and news on using CleanSlate can be found to the right of the search bar.
Last updated on January 29, 2016.
We welcome all questions, feedback and bug reports. If you're having an issue, we usually need the following information:
- A brief description of the issue
- A link to the page where you saw the issue
- Screenshots that illustrate the problem - How do I take a screenshot?